Shipment will be carried out by our logistics partners DHL Express, Fedex, UPS.
All deliveries sent by Sinisign are insured against theft and accidental damage. We ship worldwide. We ask for your understanding that we cannot deliver to PO boxes. For partial shipments, the shipping cost will be charged only once.
Most orders are custom made and delivered within approximately ten days to three weeks.
We offer free shipping worldwide, but for some Islands or difficult access territories some extra charges can be applied.
- “Seller” shall mean Sinisign Ltd and its successors and assigns.
- “Buyer” shall mean the Buyer or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Buyer.
- “Guarantor” means that person (or persons), or entity who agrees herein to be liable for the debts of the Buyer if a Limited Liability Buyer on a principal debtor basis.
- “Goods” shall mean Goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as hereinafter defined).
- “Services” shall mean all services supplied by the Seller to the Buyer and includes any advice or recommendations (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as defined supra).
- “Price” shall mean the cost of the Goods as agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
REFUNDS/ DEFECTS/ RETURN OF GOODS
- The Seller will not refund any monies paid or accept any returns for Custom Order Products.
- If the Goods arrive to the Buyer in a damaged state, the Buyer is required to notify the delivery agent and the Seller within 24 hours in writing inclusive of photography or a video evidence of the damage to the Goods and associated packaging to verify. Failure to comply with this request and timeframe will void the Seller obligations.
- Due to the hand rendered nature of the Goods, they can be subject to variations and slight discolourations. Some variations in colour can also occur as a result of the computer screen and printer calibration. The Buyer acknowledges that these variations and discolourations are not a fault of the Products and accepts the potential of such occurrence.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Buyer shall afford the Seller an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery. If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS
Installations from our own product line can be returned within 14 days after receiving the goods if they have not been opened or damaged. Please write an email to service@Sinisign.com Once the return has arrived and been surveyed, you will receive a full refund. Please let us know the reason you are returning your purchase - we are working hard to improve our service and products and your feedback is an important part of this process.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund custom products and limited edition installations. Please contact our service team in case of technical problems.
*Our customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
**The shipping costs refer to the neon installations from the online configurator. For other installations other shipping costs may arise, depending on the form and size.